hyperlinks & email addresses
Author Message
 hyperlinks & email addresses

How do you make hyperlinked URL's and email addresses on a VB form?
I had the code at one time but I lost it. Had something about shell32 in
it..thats about all I remember. If anyone knows what I am talking about and

Also..I need the vbctrls.reg file if anybody has that please email it or ICQ
it to me.
Thanks,
Andy
**************************************

Web Hosting & Design < http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;
GraphX Kingdom < http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;
**************************************

Mon, 18 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Hyperlink & email address, why does it display mailto:?

2. Putting text email addresses into hyperlink fields

3. email-address in hyperlink-field

4. Hyperlinks and email addresses..

5. Outlook 2000 & Contacts folder email address

6. VBScript & Outlook Email Address Properties

7. Send a email to email-address with netscape ???

8. getting email senders Actual Email address

9. getting email senders actual email address

10. Obtaining email addresses from Global Address List

11. smtp email addresses in the Outlook global address list

12. Sending email to email address rather than that in the To: window