disable navigation sounds in Webbrowser control
Author Message
 disable navigation sounds in Webbrowser control

Can anybody tell me how to disable the navigation sounds when e webbrowser
control changes URL location?

TIA!
Jacco

Tue, 14 Oct 2003 04:47:40 GMT
 disable navigation sounds in Webbrowser control
The webbrowser control has a silent option in its characteristics set.Look
through them and set this property to false.

Tue, 14 Oct 2003 09:40:00 GMT

1. disable sound in webbrowser control ??

2. disable sound in webbrowser control ??

3. webbrowser control - how to stop navigation

4. Automating Navigation with the WebBrowser control

5. How do I disable the right mouse button over the webbrowser control ?How do I disable the right mouse button over the webbrowser control ?

6. disable right click of WebBrowser control

7. Disabling content menu on WebBrowser control???

8. disable javascrip in the webbrowser control?

9. Disabling scroll bar of the webbrowser control in a form

10. Disable CTRL+N in webBrowser Control

11. Disabling ContextMenu from webBrowser Control.

12. How to disable function key in WebBrowser Control?