Need an API to get the Printers PaperBin Names
Author Message
 Need an API to get the Printers PaperBin Names

NOTE:   VB version 4.0 16 bit ...

I'm unable to get the 'DeviceCapabilities' API to work.  Has anyone
out there got a working sample I can look at ??
I need to know the PaperBin and PaperSource names.  I see no other way
to get them.

To send me Email ... remove any (anti-spam) X's in my address

Tue, 22 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. I still Need an API to get the Printers PaperBin Names

2. I still Need an API to get the Printers PaperBin Names

3. Need an API to get the Printers PaperBin Names

4. Answer: Getting Printer PaperBin/PaperSize settings

5. Getting default printer name from Printers Collection

6. Printer.PaperSize, Printer.PaperBin

7. PRINTER : Need API that gives Printable/NonPrintable Area of Printer

8. Changing Printer names (displayed names in printer folder)

9. Getting valid printer names

10. Getting Printer Names

11. Getting printer name from Common dialog control

12. Using PrintDlg and getting hDC of named printer