Help with ActiveX Controls on web pages
Author Message
 Help with ActiveX Controls on web pages

I want to create a folder.htt that handles a specific file type.

My problems are:
- How can I determine classid to put it in the object declaration?
- How can I install the control? Explorer continues to say that it isn't
safe!
- How can I obtain and use the parameter filename passed by the script in
the page, within my control?

Thanks.

Tue, 14 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP: Using ActiveX Control in web page

2. HELP: Using ActiveX Control in web page

3. help! ACTIVEX control on my WEB PAGE

4. Help - VB6 calendar Control as ActiveX on a web page

5. Help - VB6 calendar Control as ActiveX on a web page

6. Help: Talking to VB5 created ActiveX controls via Scripts in Web Page

7. Help saving web page with web control?

8. REGISTERING ACTIVEX CONTROLS ON WEB PAGES

9. ActiveX control from Web Page

10. REGISTERING ACTIVEX CONTROLS ON WEB PAGES

11. Using ActiveX control in web page?

12. Activex Control on Web Page w/Database connectivity