Using MSCOMM to send/receive data
Author Message
 Using MSCOMM to send/receive data

I have been playing around with the mscomm control.

I wonder if someone could help..

I would like to know how to

The PSEUDO script below is what I am trying to do:

1. send AT wait for OK

2. dial a number using ATDT

3. [data will then start displaying] Wait for all information in receive
buffer to come through. loop until nothing left then

        a. send the character S and RETURN

4. wait for all the information in receive buffer to come through ... loop
until nothing left then ...

        b. send userid and password
        c. disconnect

Having a few problems ...

I can't seem to make the modem dial and can't seem to find a way of saying "
LOOP UNTIL ALL INFORMATION FROM RECEIVE BUFFER HAS STOPPED"

Any help would greatly appreciated.

Ian

Fri, 04 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Send/Receive data via MSCOMM

2. Using MSComm to receive large amounts of data

3. Receiving text data using the MSCOMM.OCX control

4. Receiving text data using the MSCOMM.OCX control

5. Cannot send/receive binary data using Winsock Control...

6. QUESTION - Sending data out COM port (w/o using MSCOMM.VBX)

7. Can mscomm control send /receive extended ASCII?

8. mscomm - send/receive from serial port

9. MSComm Control: syncronization of sending and receiving

10. MSComm: can send but not receive

11. Send/Receive using VB using View Control Object

12. HOW RECEIVE BINARY DATA WITH MSCOMM AND STORE THEM AS ASCII