- Installing Office 95 after installing VB 5.0, CRW 5.0, Trouble?
Author Message
 - Installing Office 95 after installing VB 5.0, CRW 5.0, Trouble?

I have Windows 95, VB 5.0 pro, CRW 5.0 pro, Word 6.0
and Access 97 already installed on my hard disk.

I need to re-install my Office 95 onto this computer so
that I can then install the Office 97 upgrade (standard
edition without MS Access).

Do you know of any problems that may show up in VB 5.0 or
CRW 5.0 if I install Office 95 into this environment?

I don't want to have to re-install VB 5.0 and CRW 5.0
if it can avoid it.

I mainly need to get Excel 97 and Word 97 installed.

Did I leave out any significant details?

Thanks,

Rick

Tue, 09 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Install Shield 5.0 with VB 5.0 App

2. CRW 5.0 or not CRW 5.0 ?

3. CRW 5.0 with VB 5.0

4. Problem with VB 5.0 apps after VB 6.0 install

5. Problems Installing Office 95

6. Trouble Installing Visual Basic 4.0 32 bits in Windows 95

7. Bare bones VB 5.0 Install

8. VB 5.0 Install problem

9. Installing VB 5.0 Professional Edition

10. VB 5.0 - Windows protection error after install

11. VB 5.0 - Install question

12. Illegal operation when Installing VB 5.0