I am looking for code or program example...
Author Message
 I am looking for code or program example...

I am looking for program or code example that will search for open dos
window, open it and close it.

Anybody has experience with API that will work for openning and closing
dos windows?

Thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 16 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 I am looking for code or program example...

Quote:

>I am looking for program or code example that will search for open dos
>window, open it and close it.

>Anybody has experience with API that will work for openning and closing
>dos windows?

Define 'open DOS window' -- do you mean

    a. Execute a standard DOS program?

or perhaps

    b. Open MS-DOS.PIF (which gives you a DOS window and lets you
       type in DOS commands?

I *think* you're referring to the former, but it's unclear. As far
as "search for", do you want to find the window of an existing DOS
application (given some parameter, say the title of the window)?
If so, why would you want to RE open it?

If you give me a little more info, I might be able to help.

:)             aka Jack Voltz            :)  Web: www.ovnet.com/~voltz
:)      M  A  R  A  N  A  T  H  A  !     :)  Prolife: ./prolife.htm
:)    S i e m p r e  P o r   V i d a !   :)  Music: ./music.htm
;)         Pour la Vie, toujours !       :)  Y2K: ./y2klinks.htm
;)           Sempre per la Vita!         :)
;)             Semper Pro Vita!          :)
;)    A L W A Y S   P R O   L I F E !    :)

Wed, 17 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. I am looking for an example on how to combine word and excel

2. I am looking to hire an expert in Outlook 2000 programming

3. I am looking for a few lines of VB code

4. Looking for examples of MS Project userform programming

5. Looking for an example text editor program

6. Looking for a code example for editing security settings for users

7. looking for example code to make own combo box

8. looking for vb6 multichat server code example

9. looking for example code to get header info with internet transfer control

10. Looking for - Print Server Code Example

11. Looking for - Print Server Code Example

12. I am looking for a program that can look at our source code and generate a flowchart of the functions.