Referencing stored procedure parameters in crystal reports 4.6
Author Message
 Referencing stored procedure parameters in crystal reports 4.6

Hello,

We're using VB6, SQL Server 2000, and Crustal Reports 4.6.

We've got a Crystal Report that accepts parameters for the stored
procedure that it uses to populate the report. In VB we've included
the Crystal Report Control 4.6. We're passing parameters from VB to
Crystal using the StoredProcParam property of the Crystal Control.
Everything works fine, the report is populated with the results of the
stored procedure, just like we want.

What we haven't been able to figure out is how to reference the
parameters within the Crystal Report. We have a 'From Date' parameter
and a 'To Date' parameter and we want to include these dates into the
Report header. I've done this with later versions of Crystal, but
can't find anyplace in this version to do the same. I'm sure it's
something simple I'm overlooking. Any help would be appreaciated.

Gary

Sun, 13 Nov 2005 21:38:23 GMT

1. VB & CR 4.6 Stored Procedure Parameters

2. Referencing Stored Procedure parameters in Report

3. Passing Parameter to Crystal Reports 4.6

4. crystal report 4.6 (passing parameter)

5. VB.NET,SQL SERVER 2000 STORED PROCEDURE PARAMETERS, CRYSTAL REPORTS

6. Stored Procedure Parameters to Crystal Reports

7. Passing Parameters to Crystal Report 5.0 (Stored Procedure Query )

8. Crystal Report based on SQL Server Stored Procedure with Parameters

9. Stored procedure parameter with Crystal Report 8.5

10. Problem with VB passing parameters to Crystal Report - Stored Procedure

11. Passing Stored Procedure parameters via VB6 into Crystal Report (ver 8)

12. passing Parameter from Vb to Stored Procedure In crystal reports