using MSComm for serial I/O
Author Message
 using MSComm for serial I/O

Hi there,

I have an app that uses MSComm under Windows 95 to talk to an
external device. I was initially trying to drive the I/O by
handling events, but it appears that events for transmit (buffer
emptied) are not always generated. My device has recived the
outgoing data, but the event never arrived. Anyone else noticed
this, or am I doing something seriously wrong?

Paul

Paul R. Potts - Project Engineering Lead - Health Media Research Lab

Tue, 17 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using serial port without using MSCOMM

2. Serial communication using MSCOMM

3. Problems with opening the serial port using MsComm

4. Problems with using the control MSComm for serial port communication

5. Serial Comm using MSComm

6. Diff between Pocket PC OS / Handled PC OS/ Embedded NT OS

7. MSComm -- serial/modem goes off line

8. simple serial communication - mscomm.ocx

9. MSComm and USB Serial Adapter problem

10. MSComm / Serial data request

11. mscomm - send/receive from serial port

12. Mscomm in VB60 serial input help