using scanner in VB6?
Author Message
 using scanner in VB6?

I created a graphical programm in VB6
with the menu-item: "acquire image".
how do I start my twain compliant scanner to scan?
I'm using a Canoscan FB320P flatbed.
but I like the programm to use any twain-scanner possible.

Fri, 24 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 using scanner in VB6?
My VB 6 has a Kodak Image Scan control.  You might also have to use the
Kodak Image Edit Control if you want to display the scan.  Look in your
components.

Quote:
> I created a graphical programm in VB6
> with the menu-item: "acquire image".
> how do I start my twain compliant scanner to scan?
> I'm using a Canoscan FB320P flatbed.
> but I like the programm to use any twain-scanner possible.

Sun, 26 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using a scanner in IE with VB6 on WinXP

2. Using a scanner in IE with VB6 on WinXP

3. how to use scanner in vb6 application

4. Using barcode scanner with Access

5. Using Scanner With Access

6. Tips on using MCI, devtype scanner?

7. using scanner

8. Help: using a scanner to enter info in an Access database

9. Newbie Q: Using a barcode scanner with VB

10. reading bar code information using a laser scanner

11. anyone know how i would implement using a scanner into visual basic,

12. Using a scanner with VB