WAVE16.OCX won't work
Author Message
 WAVE16.OCX won't work

Hello,

we have a problem with the WAVE16.OCX file. An install program we wrote in
Installishield installs it in the SYSTEM directory, but still the Visual
Basic program we have won't use the file in a rare set of installed cases.
Why does VB fail to see the file and what can we do to remedy the
situation?

Please reply to me by mail as my access to NGs is sporadic.

Thank you in advance,

Heikki Hietala
multimedia producer
Bitwit Finland

Mon, 10 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. mswinsck.ocx VB6(SP5) - progs won't work with WinXP

2. mswinsck.ocx VB6(SP5) - progs won't work with WinXP

3. mapi ocx won't work with Outlook 97

4. MSINET.OCX *still* won't register, and now IE4 won't install

5. MSWINSCK.OCX ver 6.0.98.16 won't work on Win2K

6. OCX Created w/VB5 SP3 Work Only on Win NT - Not Win 95

7. OCX Created w/VB5 SP3 Work Only on Win NT - Not Win 95

8. simple ftp app developed on win98 won't work on win nt

9. Shortcut keys won't work in VB Dev't Environment

10. VB4.0 won't register OCX's built with VC++4.0

11. Registering DLL's and OCX's in Win 3.1

12. Two Q's [Closing a file][why won't work]