HELP modem communication
Author Message
 HELP modem communication

Can someone tell me how to check if the modem is still sending - receiving
before i disconnect it

i'm using mapi i send my email about 3 seconds after the send command the
program runs through the rest of the prog & calls disconnect, but the email
hasn't been fully sent yet.

I am completely desperate I need it to be finished ASAP
help if you can

emails preffered or email message& posting here

thanks

Wed, 10 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP modem communication
Can someone tell me how to check if the modem is still sending - receiving
before i disconnect it

i'm using mapi i send my email about 3 seconds after the send command the
program runs through the rest of the prog & calls disconnect, but the email
hasn't been fully sent yet.

I am completely desperate I need it to be finished ASAP
help if you can

emails preffered or email message& posting here

thanks

Thu, 11 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP modem communication

Quote:

> Can someone tell me how to check if the modem is still sending - receiving
> before i disconnect it

> i'm using mapi i send my email about 3 seconds after the send command the
> program runs through the rest of the prog & calls disconnect, but the email
> hasn't been fully sent yet.

> I am completely desperate I need it to be finished ASAP
> help if you can

> emails preffered or email message& posting here

> thanks

You may need to check to make certain that the
comm's input and output's buffer counts are zero
for a set amount of time.

Then close it down properly(AT commands, DTR...etc)

Thu, 11 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Modem to Modem Communications

2. Modem-Modem communication

3. Modem -Modem Communication

4. Help needed! Communication with modems

5. HELP - using Qbasic for modem communication.

6. URGENT!! Need help with modem communications

7. How to build modem communication program

8. Access 2000: Communication with Modem

9. Serial Communication - VB.NET - Detect if fax/modem or voice or busy or fast busy

10. voice - modem communication?

11. Modem Communications Tutorial

12. Modem Communication.