Error 13 Invalid Type in class module
Author Message
 Error 13 Invalid Type in class module

To someone can help me.

    Im developing an application that uses a DLL to access a database
server (sqlserver). When i run the program in my developing computer it
goes well, but when i distribute the program and try it (in W95,W98),
it shows a Type mismatch (Error 13), that comes from one method of a
class that returns a matrix to load the items of a dbcombo.
The method is the next:

Public Function MuestraEditoriales(conexion As ADODB.Connection) As
Variant
    On Error GoTo gestion_Error
    Dim registros As New ADODB.Recordset
    Dim sentencia As String
    sentencia = "SELECT ID_EDITORIAL,EDITORIAL FROM EDITORIALES ORDER
BY EDITORIAL"
    Set registros = conexion.Execute(sentencia) (****Breaks Here*)

    The type of 'registros' is a recordset, and the type that returns
the method conexion.execute is a recordset.

    MuestraEditoriales = registros.GetRows
    Set registros = Nothing
    Exit Function
gestion_Error:
End Function

Ive tryed compiling the classes in the exe and it returns the same
error.
I think that there is something installed in my developing computer
that the other computers dont, but i have no idea what can be

Thank you

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 08 Jul 2003 17:06:20 GMT

1. Invalid Reference (Error 13 - Type Mismatch)

2. Worked fine yesterday, today I get Error 13 Type Mismatch errors

3. Error 13: Type Mismatch error

4. Type Mismatch Run-Time error 13

5. Type Mismatch Error 13

6. type mismatch error '13'????

7. runtime error 13: incompatible types - but are they?

8. Using CurrentDB() receives Type Mismatch Error 13

9. Type mismatch, run-time error #13

10. type 13 mismatch error

11. ACC2000:Run Time Error '13': Type Mismatch

12. Run -time error '13' Type Mismatch