jump listview to the hilight item (selected item)...
Author Message
 jump listview to the hilight item (selected item)...

How can I automatically scroll (let jump) the listview to the hilight item
(selected item)...

For example when I added a new item :

      Set lItem = Me.ListView(0).ListItems.Add(, , Me.TxtNewWord.Text)
      lItem.SubItems(1) = Len(Me.TxtNewWord.Text)

      lItem.Selected = True
      Me.ListView(0).SetFocus

      (now lets scroll to this new item)

please help,

   Ray!

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 jump listview to the hilight item (selected item)...
Use:

lItem.Selected = True
Me.ListView(0).SetFocus
lItem.EnsureVisible = True

Hope this helps

--
Richard Allsebrook
Applications Developer and Webmaster

Quote:

> How can I automatically scroll (let jump) the listview to the hilight item
> (selected item)...

> For example when I added a new item :

>       Set lItem = Me.ListView(0).ListItems.Add(, , Me.TxtNewWord.Text)
>       lItem.SubItems(1) = Len(Me.TxtNewWord.Text)

>       lItem.Selected = True
>       Me.ListView(0).SetFocus

>       (now lets scroll to this new item)

> please help,

>    Ray!

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. hilight a item with rightbutton in a listview

2. Why does the previous selected item in a ListView get selected for a short moment

3. ListView control - Keeping selected items looking selected

4. programmatically selecting a tabstrip item without clicking an item

5. ListView - Hilight/Select entire Row???

6. Any Way To Stop All ListView Items From Blinking While Adding Items

7. ListView Control - Removing selected items from the list

8. List of selected items in a listview

9. ListView - How to programatically select an item

10. Select automatically an item in a ListView

11. How to select all items in a ListView (searching for a faster way)

12. List of selected items in a listview