Creative Labs SE100 Video Blaster
Author Message
 Creative Labs SE100 Video Blaster

Hello !

I've been having some problems using SE100 in VB4 32-bits. My goal is to
display the image of a analog camera attached to the board in a VB form. If
someone can tell some tips about it, or some documentation about how to use
"overlay devices" in VB4 please let me know.

Thanks!!

Sat, 13 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Creative Labs SE100 Video Blaster

Hello !

I've been having some problems using SE100 in VB4 32-bits. My goal is to
display the image of a analog camera attached to the board in a VB form.
If
someone can tell some tips about it, or some documentation about how to
use
"overlay devices" in VB4 please let me know.

Thanks!!

Sat, 13 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Video Blaster SE100 and VB 4.0 Pro

2. Q: Video Blaster SE100, MCI

3. Where are CREATIVE LABS

4. VBX for video blaster

5. VBX for video blaster

6. AVI, avicap.dll, MCI, Video Blaster

7. Q: MCI, VIDEO BLASTER

8. Word Lab Discovers Mac Word Bug

9. Which version of VB for high school lab?

10. need lab help

11. Problem with NCompass Labs ScriptActive Plug-In