Utility to convert VB .FRM to VC .RC ?
Author Message
 Utility to convert VB .FRM to VC .RC ?

Hi,

I've had a quite look around for utilities that could create a
Visual C++ resource file from a Visual Basic form.  I couldn't
find anything.  Does anyone know of any such utilities?

I do a lot of prototyping in Visual Basic and then code in Visual
C++ and recreating 40 odd dialogues in the App Studio could be
a bit of a nuisance :)

Cheers,

Scott.

Tue, 07 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Utility to convert VB .FRM to VC .RC ?

MS VC 4.0 (MsDev) can import VB forms.  How's that for a utility? :-)

George

Quote:
>Hi,
>I've had a quite look around for utilities that could create a
>Visual C++ resource file from a Visual Basic form.  I couldn't
>find anything.  Does anyone know of any such utilities?
>I do a lot of prototyping in Visual Basic and then code in Visual
>C++ and recreating 40 odd dialogues in the App Studio could be
>a bit of a nuisance :)
>Cheers,
>Scott.

 George R. Torralba              xxxxxxxxxxxx                  Batang Cebu!!!
 Seattle, Washington             206.241.2801              MIME mail accepted

Wed, 08 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Converting RC to FRM

2. Q: Need Conversion Utility (.RC Dialogs to VB Forms)

3. Convert VB3 binary frm to VB5 frm files

4. Converting VB to Windows RC

5. tool to convert VC Dll functions declarations to VB declarations

6. how to convert the pointer and address of pointer in vc to vb

7. how to convert constants of emum data type in vc to vb for use

8. how to convert the pointer and address of pointer in vc to vb

9. how to convert constants of emum data type in vc to vb for use

10. how to convert constants of emum data type in vc to vb for use

11. How Can I convert this from VC to VB

12. Converting RC to A1 Reference Style