Display Form from a background form
Author Message
 Display Form from a background form

I am using a maximized form with nothing as blue background, and i set
it as the startup form. However, I dunno where do i call another form to
display ?? As I call another form in the background form by
FrmMain.Show in the Load event handler of the background form. The
FrmMain show for a sudden flicking while, then covered by the background
from. I only get the whole screen blue only. How can i solve this
problem ??

Sat, 12 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Display Form from a background form

Quote:

>I am using a maximized form with nothing as blue background, and i set
>it as the startup form. However, I dunno where do i call another form to
>display ?? As I call another form in the background form by
>FrmMain.Show in the Load event handler of the background form. The
>FrmMain show for a sudden flicking while, then covered by the background
>from. I only get the whole screen blue only. How can i solve this
>problem ??

Move the FrmMain.Show statement to the Activate event of the background form.
You're going to have to check your app thoroughly, however, because the main
form is going to try to show every time the background form gets the focus.

Lee Weiner
weiner AT fuse DOT net

Sat, 12 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. display form while a modal form is displayed

2. background picture in mdi form does not display properly

3. Displaying Forms with Textured Backgrounds

4. Custom form to create and Standard form to display

5. Displaying a window form in another window form

6. maximize child form display multiple tool box controls on main form

7. Display Form / Pic Box on other Form

8. How to have form display above another after clicking off form

9. Display part of a form in a form?

10. Problem Displaying a form over another form

11. Developing OLE MDI Child forms displayed on Control MDI Form

12. How to display a form in a form ...