Crystal Reports OCX - Does Not Refresh Report
Author Message
 Crystal Reports OCX - Does Not Refresh Report

Attempting to use Crystal Reports to connect to a SQL back-end.  With
crystal reports I can connect through ODBC.  I then save the report and
attempt to use it in a compiled VB program.  I have tried numerous times,
but the report DOES NOT REFRESH the data.  It only shows the last saved
report from the designer.  I have tried ODBC connect statements with a data
object, ODBC connect statements directly in the OCX, I have used the login
function of the dll, etc...  Nothing works.

I am using VB 4.0 Professional.

Regards,
Gary Glickman
InterWave Computer Software, Inc.
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 06 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Crystal Reports OCX - Does Not Refresh Report

Look at the DiscardSavedData property of the control.  It instructs Crystal
Reports to discard the data saved with the report and requery to get new
data.

Steve Busby, MCSD
Clear Cut Technology

Quote:
>Attempting to use Crystal Reports to connect to a SQL back-end.  With
>crystal reports I can connect through ODBC.  I then save the report and
>attempt to use it in a compiled VB program.  I have tried numerous times,
>but the report DOES NOT REFRESH the data.  It only shows the last saved
>report from the designer.  I have tried ODBC connect statements with a data
>object, ODBC connect statements directly in the OCX, I have used the login
>function of the dll, etc...  Nothing works.

>I am using VB 4.0 Professional.

>Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

>--
>Regards,
>Gary Glickman
>InterWave Computer Software, Inc.
>http://www.interwavesoft.com

Thu, 06 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. vb .net crystal reports not compatible with Crystal Reports 8.5

2. Refresh a report made in Crystal Report.

3. refresh data in crystal reports report

4. Problem refreshing report data in crystal reports 4.6

5. Help - Crystal Reports will not refresh

6. Crystal Reports will not refresh data

7. Crystal Reports Not Refreshing

8. VB4(16) Crystal Reports not auto refreshing data

9. crystal reports graph not refreshing

10. Crystal report data not Refreshing

11. Crystal Reports 7 not refreshing data when printing and printing blank pages

12. Crystal Reports does not refresh after new data has been