Passing a MSHFlexgrid-Object to an ActiveX-Server
Author Message
 Passing a MSHFlexgrid-Object to an ActiveX-Server

Hello,

im programming an ActiveX-Server (in-process) and im trying to pass a
MSHFlexGrid-Object to a method using the following declaration

Sub Grid_erstellen(all_grid As MSHFlexGrid, rs As ADODB.Recordset, gform As
GeDok_Datentyp.GridFormat, ersterDSmarkieren As Boolean, reset As Boolean)

I get an error message saying something like "You cant pass a private
object to a public method/module. Whats wrong here? Do i use the wrong
syntax, do i have to set a certain preference of my Server or is this
completely impossible to do?

Please help, its urgent

Thanks in advance
Chris

Mon, 14 Apr 2003 22:04:18 GMT
 Passing a MSHFlexgrid-Object to an ActiveX-Server

thoughts were released on Thu, 26 Oct 2000 16:04:18 +0200
bearing the following fruit:

Quote:
>Hello,

>im programming an ActiveX-Server (in-process) and im trying to pass a
>MSHFlexGrid-Object to a method using the following declaration

>Sub Grid_erstellen(all_grid As MSHFlexGrid, rs As ADODB.Recordset, gform As
>GeDok_Datentyp.GridFormat, ersterDSmarkieren As Boolean, reset As Boolean)

>I get an error message saying something like "You cant pass a private
>object to a public method/module. Whats wrong here? Do i use the wrong
>syntax, do i have to set a certain preference of my Server or is this
>completely impossible to do?

>Please help, its urgent

A newsgroup isn't the place to help when it's urgent but;

Change

all_grid As MSHFlexGrid

all_grid As Object

Mon, 14 Apr 2003 23:49:47 GMT

1. Passing data from ActiveX component to Server

2. Passing an ADODB recordset from the server to a client ActiveX

3. ActiveX Servers and passing back collections

4. Pass string from VBScript to VC++ ActiveX Server Component

5. Passing an object to an ActiveX dll from ASP script

6. Passing values by reference from java / vb script to ActiveX object

7. Passing a variant to a methos in an ActiveX object

8. Passing Objects to ActiveX Control

9. Passing references to ActiveX Exe object

10. Need Help - Passing Recordsets Between ActiveX Objects

11. Passing a control object to ActiveX control?

12. Passing values by reference from java / vb script to ActiveX object