Tizek.com is in dire need of a development team...
Author Message
 Tizek.com is in dire need of a development team...

[m & p]

I am going to be nice as I can.

Quote:
>There is no pay (yet) but once we get going income will be generated through adverti{*filter*}ts on the site and various other services which we will offer, and there will surely be enough to go around.

This is error #1.  Most programmers want to get paid something up
front or in a regular paycheck.  You will have problems with this "You
shall be paid later" approach.

Quote:

>Brief Overview:

>TizEK.com is destined to be THE premiere Internet portal for techies and
>geeks alike. We currently need graphic developers, HTML authors, PHP,
>CGI/PERL authors, and creative minds. To apply, mail us at

Since this does not include VB, why are you posting it here?
Error #2:   It does not involve VB yet this is a VB news group.

Quote:

>Thank you,
>TizEK.com

Error #3: This is a job seeking ad.    We do not allow such in this
ng.  Please take it to the appropriate ng.  The charter is clear on
this subject.  Please take this as a learning experience.

Please do learn this and accept it before someone takes offense and
starts sending complaints to ISP, flames, LART,  or other nastiness.
The news group is feeling a "little" grumpy and /or grouchy with the
presence of a certain offensive poster aka troll.

PS: Where is Larry?  This is his "job" for the ng.

Sat, 04 Oct 2003 03:32:03 GMT
 Tizek.com is in dire need of a development team...
The post is off-topic only because it does not relate to
Visual Basic.  Other than that, the post is a-okay.

Once again, Noc makes a statement about the appropriateness
of a post for this ng, but without any supporting reference
to the charter whatsoever.  The reason is simple -- the
charter would not forbid a post like the author's here so
long as it related to VB.

Please stop the disinformation campaign.

Know what I mean?

Quote:

> [m & p]

> I am going to be nice as I can.

> >There is no pay (yet) but once we get going income will

be generated through adverti{*filter*}ts on the site and various
other services which we will offer, and there will surely be
enough to go around.
Quote:

> This is error #1.  Most programmers want to get paid
something up
> front or in a regular paycheck.  You will have problems
with this "You
> shall be paid later" approach.

> >Brief Overview:

> >TizEK.com is destined to be THE premiere Internet portal
for techies and
> >geeks alike. We currently need graphic developers, HTML
authors, PHP,
> >CGI/PERL authors, and creative minds. To apply, mail us
at

> Since this does not include VB, why are you posting it
here?
> Error #2:   It does not involve VB yet this is a VB news
group.

> >Thank you,
> >TizEK.com

> Error #3: This is a job seeking ad.    We do not allow
such in this
> ng.  Please take it to the appropriate ng.  The charter is
clear on
> this subject.  Please take this as a learning experience.

> Please do learn this and accept it before someone takes
offense and
> starts sending complaints to ISP, flames, LART,  or other
nastiness.
> The news group is feeling a "little" grumpy and /or
grouchy with the
> presence of a certain offensive poster aka troll.

> PS: Where is Larry?  This is his "job" for the ng.

Sat, 04 Oct 2003 09:34:06 GMT
 Tizek.com is in dire need of a development team...

Quote:
> Please stop the disinformation campaign.

> Know what I mean?

> > [m & p]

when you tell someone of an off-topic advert, you extend their advertising
time. Now, another post will be shown as new, and people may read it. When
they get to the end of your post, they will find a copy of the advert you
are replying to.
Posts are deleted after a given length of time (not from the archives,
though), and your post has kept their advert on the server for another few
days (depending on how quick you respond to it).
If you do reply to it, just snip the original text to avoid re-advertising
it?

TIA

QuickHare
Remove the NOSPAM to E-Mail direct.
Enleve la NOSPAM E-Mail moi directement.

Tue, 07 Oct 2003 23:45:38 GMT

1. Tizek.com is in dire need of a development team...

2. I am in dire need of help!

3. To the VB.NET Development Team...

4. Game Development Team

5. Problem with team development

6. CM tool to use with VB 6.0 --small development team

7. I am looking to build a team of computer professionals in Northern New Jersey or NYC

8. I am looking to build a team of computer professionals in Northern New Jersey or NYC

9. COM+ Team Development?

10. I am looking to build a team of computer professionals in Northern New Jersey or NYC

11. I am looking to build a team of computer professionals in Northern New Jersey or NYC

12. I am looking to build a team of computer professionals in Northern New Jersey or NYC