GRID.VBX -- upgrading VB3 project to VB5
Author Message
 GRID.VBX -- upgrading VB3 project to VB5

I am getting an error stating VB5 can't find a GRID.VBX control.

Does anyone know if this control has as 32-bit plug in replacement?

Thanks

--
Read a good book and have a life... death to Spam!!!

Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, Sec. 227,
any and all nonsolicited commercial E-mail sent to this address is
subject to a download and archival fee in the amount of $500 US.
E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.

Fri, 11 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 GRID.VBX -- upgrading VB3 project to VB5

The comparable control in VB5 is the MSFLEX grid control.  It doesn't
automatically upgrade though.

Quote:
> I am getting an error stating VB5 can't find a GRID.VBX control.

> Does anyone know if this control has as 32-bit plug in replacement?

> Thanks

Mon, 14 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 GRID.VBX -- upgrading VB3 project to VB5

GRID.VBX was a spreadsheet control developed by Far Point. It was marketed
by Far Point and as a part of MicroHelp VBTools. It was pretty powerful.
The 32-bit OCX version of it is called Spread OCX and is available from Far
Point. MSFLEX has a lot (but not all) of the same features. However, you'll
have to completely rewrite the code. If code compatibility is important to
you, get Spread OCX.
--
jdm

jdm at nwga dot com

Quote:
> The comparable control in VB5 is the MSFLEX grid control.  It doesn't
> automatically upgrade though.

> > I am getting an error stating VB5 can't find a GRID.VBX control.

> > Does anyone know if this control has as 32-bit plug in replacement?

> > Thanks

Wed, 16 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. GRID.VBX -- upgrading VB3 project to VB5

2. Contering VB3.0 projects with Threed.vbx to VB5.0

3. Upgrade from VB3 to VB4 problem (with home-grown .VBX)

4. Upgrade FPGRID10.VBX in VB3 to Spread2.5.OCX in VB4

5. VB3 upgrade and spread20.vbx counterpart in Vb6

6. How to convert VB3 project to vb5 project?

7. Upgrading a VB3 project to VB4(32 bit)

8. GRID.VBX VB3 to VB 6 help

9. vb5 project upgrade causes vb.net exception

10. Upgrading from VB3 to VB5

11. VB4->VB5 upgrading projects control licensing problem

12. Hlp: Upgrading VB3 to VB4 /VB5