VBA newbie question
Author Message
 VBA newbie question

hi everybody,
i hope posting my question to this newsgroup is not too wrong, in case
it is please excuse me.
im an absolute beginner with VBA and im trying to write a macro in word
which shoul make it possible to intercept keyboard events in order to
transform for example a normal "a" character in a correspondent cyrillic
letter. i checked the VBA online help but i have difficulties in
developing a code that can tell me which key has just been pressed.
i know its a terribly stupid question but i wanted to write this thing
quite fast so im asking you

Thanks in advance
Alberto

Thu, 06 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 VBA newbie question

Hi Alberto,

It sounds like what you'd really want is  autocorrect; or perhaps to
turn on specific autocorrect specs for a given session in Word.  I'd
be interested in a little more detail regarding exactly what you wish
to accomplish...

Be sure to visit the XTreme Computing web site at:
http://www.XTremeComp.com

Quote:

>hi everybody,
>i hope posting my question to this newsgroup is not too wrong, in
case
>it is please excuse me.
>im an absolute beginner with VBA and im trying to write a macro in
word
>which shoul make it possible to intercept keyboard events in order to
>transform for example a normal "a" character in a correspondent
cyrillic
>letter. i checked the VBA online help but i have difficulties in
>developing a code that can tell me which key has just been pressed.
>i know its a terribly stupid question but i wanted to write this
thing
>quite fast so im asking you

>Thanks in advance
>Alberto

Sat, 15 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Access97 VBA newbie question

2. vba Newbie Question

3. Newbie question... add-ins and VBA

4. Newbie VBA question

5. newbie question - word vba

6. Newbie Access97 VBA question

7. VBA question from newbie (Please Help)

8. newbie question - Jet VBA failed to intialize

9. Newbie question about VB5, VBA and EXCEL97

10. NEWBIE Question on Excel/VBA

11. Newbie Question: How to connect from Access2k(VBA) to MSSQL Server

12. Newbie Access 97 / VBA question(s)