How can I refresh/requery data in data grid after add new/edit
Author Message
 How can I refresh/requery data in data grid after add new/edit

How can I refresh the data in my data grid in my parent form after
editing or adding new record. I have a second form to add/edit a
record in my data grid. But after adding/editing the record in my
second form the data in my parent form doesn't refresh after closing
the second form.

Pls help me to this on how to refresh the data in data grid after
closing the second form (i.e. editing/adding a record).

Sat, 03 Apr 2004 14:06:57 GMT
 How can I refresh/requery data in data grid after add new/edit
Off the top of my head I would say to look into the "Requery" method on your
data object.  Haven't used this objects in a while so I could be mistaken
but it seems as though the data source objects have a Requery method
available.

Quote:
> How can I refresh the data in my data grid in my parent form after
> editing or adding new record. I have a second form to add/edit a
> record in my data grid. But after adding/editing the record in my
> second form the data in my parent form doesn't refresh after closing
> the second form.

> Pls help me to this on how to refresh the data in data grid after
> closing the second form (i.e. editing/adding a record).

Sun, 04 Apr 2004 01:11:34 GMT

1. How can I refresh data in data grid after add new/edit

2. Refresh data in Data Grid Control

3. How do you clear a flex grid so that new data can be added

4. Data Bound Grid VB6 Adding New Records

5. Need Help editing text in Add New Mode with an Apex True DB Grid

6. Data-bound Masked Edit makes all data-bound controls not display data

7. Binary Data in SQL 2000/Conver to Bitmap Data For Data Grid View

8. ?Requery does not cause grid to refresh

9. Refresh data grid

10. Refresh on a database / data grid and remember position (VB4)

11. True Grid/Data Control not refreshing

12. Refresh on a database / data grid and remember position (VB4)