Printer.PaperBin
Author Message
 Printer.PaperBin

Is there anybody know, how to handle the printer.paperbin.property???
I receiver readonly or invalid property value....

Finaly i want to printe one document that use first page on upper try
and second page on lower tray and this in this in the same Print-Job.

i try this....

printer.paperbin=1
printer.print "upper"
printer.newpage
printer.paperbin=2
printer.print "midle"
printer.newpage
printer.paperbin=3
printer.print "lower"
printer.enddoc
... but invalid property value occurse

Regards,
Roland

Fri, 11 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Printer.PaperBin

Quote:

> Is there anybody know, how to handle the printer.paperbin.property???
> I receiver readonly or invalid property value....

> Finaly i want to printe one document that use first page on upper try
> and second page on lower tray and this in this in the same Print-Job.

> i try this....

> printer.paperbin=1
> printer.print "upper"
> printer.newpage
> printer.paperbin=2
> printer.print "midle"
> printer.newpage
> printer.paperbin=3
> printer.print "lower"
> printer.enddoc
> ... but invalid property value occurse

> Regards,
> Roland

What you found is correct, it doesn't work.

I called Microsoft about this exact issue.  I was hoping that it had
been addressed in the 4.0a version of VB, but it wasn't.  They said that
they had not even been made aware of any problems with it before I
called.

There had been MANY people on CompuServe that had a problem with this,
and the conclusion was that it just didn't work at all in the 32bit
version.  I never tested it in 16bit.
--

WWW:   http:\\www.ganet.net\~jgill000

Sun, 13 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Printer.PaperBin
how can i get/display and audio waveform (from a wav file)?
thanks
ken

Mon, 14 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Printer.PaperBin

Quote:

> how can i get/display and audio waveform (from a wav file)?
> thanks
> kenKen

Get a copy of the book "Visual Basic Multimedia Adventure Set" by Scott
Jarol.

-Steve

Mon, 14 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printer.PaperSize, Printer.PaperBin

2. Answer: Getting Printer PaperBin/PaperSize settings

3. Need an API to get the Printers PaperBin Names

4. I still Need an API to get the Printers PaperBin Names

5. Printer.PaperBin

6. Printer PaperBin in VB4

7. Setting Printer.PaperBin gives Error

8. Printer.PaperBin Problem

9. VB4 32 Printer.Paperbin does not work

10. Printer.PaperBin

11. can you use Printer.PaperBin with printform

12. PRINTER PAPERBIN