Looking for MCSD discussion groups
Author Message
 Looking for MCSD discussion groups

I would appreciate any info on online discussion groups for MCSD exam
preparation. I just started preparing for 70-176/70-175. I have some questions
and some thoughts I want to share. Thank you in advance.

Wed, 13 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for MCSD discussion groups

try msnews.com

Wed, 13 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for MCSD discussion groups
If you like IRC communication, there is a channel on the IRC - Dalnet
named #MCSD for this purpose.

Quote:
>I would appreciate any info on online discussion groups for MCSD exam
>preparation. I just started preparing for 70-176/70-175. I have some questions
>and some thoughts I want to share. Thank you in advance.

Wed, 13 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Bloomberg API Discussion Group

2. E-mail-based VBSCRIPT discussion group

3. Recommended me other good discussions groups

4. VB discussion groups: how to choose

5. Eclipsys Sunrise VB Discussion Group?

6. Discussion group for Newbies

7. Discussion Group Thank You

8. NYC-based MCSD study group

9. Developer, but newbee with Discussion Groups. Zip problem

10. NJ: Software Engineering Discussion Group

11. VB discussion groups: how to choose

12. Discussion Group Code