Questions on Mouse & Keyboard events
Author Message
 Questions on Mouse & Keyboard events

Hi !

I just want to ask if anybody outthere knows how to disable the mouse
events and the key board events. This is because I am running a dos
application which accepts character keys from a PushKeys function but if in
that instance ones push the keyboard/ mouse buttons, it will not send the
chars keys properly to the dos application. any ideas to get over this
problem ?

Please email me

thank you
--
CKLim

Sun, 25 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Capturing Mouse & Keyboard Events Anywhere in Application

2. Capturing Mouse & Keyboard Events Anywhere in Application

3. Capturing Mouse & Keyboard Events Anywhere in Application

4. Disable Mouse & Keyboard question

5. Mouse Click and Keyboard Event

6. System wide hook for Mouse and Keyboard events

7. How long ago was last mouse/keyboard event?

8. Keyboard/mouse events

9. How long ago was last mouse/keyboard event?

10. Keyboard and Mouse movement events...

11. Using hooks to trap ANY mouse/keyboard event

12. obtain the events mouse or keyboard to do a logout