problems instaling vb4 pro"urgent please"
Author Message
 problems instaling vb4 pro"urgent please"

hi
iv'e got problems instaling vb 4 pro.
this program was instald before on my computer and was runing fine.
the problems strted after reinstaling win95.
when i run the install progrm for vb4 it copys all the files allright but
when
it comes to registering all the componants i get the error messege unable
to register
that and that .
after clicing ok i get vb4 was not installed sucsesfuly and when i try to
run vb4 i get
unexpected error quiting .
iv'e also tryed to do a full install for windows again and then run the vb
install program
but still stack with the same bladi error messeges.
why?????

please help ASAP
thanks allot Avi

Fri, 07 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 problems instaling vb4 pro"urgent please"

I had a similar problem when some of my apps and VB4 quit
running mysteriously. I found that an updated OLE file
"OLEAUT32.DLL" fixed the problem. I don't know if this is
relevant to your problem but give it a try. The updated
control is available on the MS site.

Quote:

>hi
>iv'e got problems instaling vb 4 pro.
>this program was instald before on my computer and was runing fine.
>the problems strted after reinstaling win95.
>when i run the install progrm for vb4 it copys all the files allright but
>when
>it comes to registering all the componants i get the error messege unable
>to register
>that and that .
>after clicing ok i get vb4 was not installed sucsesfuly and when i try to
>run vb4 i get
>unexpected error quiting .
>iv'e also tryed to do a full install for windows again and then run the vb
>install program
>but still stack with the same bladi error messeges.
>why?????
>please help ASAP
>thanks allot Avi

T. Lee
Digital Productions

Fri, 21 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 problems instaling vb4 pro"urgent please"

Quote:

> hi
> iv'e got problems instaling vb 4 pro.
> this program was instald before on my computer and was runing fine.
> the problems strted after reinstaling win95.
> when i run the install progrm for vb4 it copys all the files allright
> but
> when
> it comes to registering all the componants i get the error messege
> unable
> to register
> that and that .
> after clicing ok i get vb4 was not installed sucsesfuly and when i try
> run vb4 i get
> unexpected error quiting .
> iv'e also tryed to do a full install for windows again and then run
> the vb
> install program
> but still stack with the same bladi error messeges.
> why?????

> please help ASAP
> thanks allot Avi

   Hi!
I'm also faced the same problem. Please visit Microsoft Knowledge Base
at www.microsoft.com/kb and type OLEPRO32.DLL(something to do with this
DLL)in the search box.

good luck!

Thu, 10 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. problems installing vb4 pro "urgent please"

2. please help (Problem using "Find" VB4)

3. URGENT "PROBLEMS IN VBASIC 4.0"

4. Problem With "window.showmodaldialog("")"

5. VB4: Problem with "Object Server" (W95)

6. VB4 dsitribution problems "Unknown Error: Quiting"

7. Help, please ("Large Fonts" problem)

8. Please help me "Printform" problem

9. Please help me "Printform problem"

10. Please help me "Printform" problem

11. *"*-.,._,.-*"* I"LL TRADE VISUAL C++ FOR VBASIC *"*-.,_,.-*"*

12. Please, please!!!(about "Set" statement)