Bold Text is larger than normal text!
Author Message
 Bold Text is larger than normal text!

I want to make an app. which has a text box on it {RichEdit}.
I want to make a specific text bold, but then the characters get to big.

Is there a possibility to make a character look bold, but the size stays the
same?

Thanks,

Bonny

Mon, 10 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Bold Text is larger than normal text!
Hello,

Change the text's bold property as you do. Then change the bold text's
fontsize to a smaller one to create the effect of same size text.

Hope This Helps

Muneeb

Quote:

> I want to make an app. which has a text box on it {RichEdit}.
> I want to make a specific text bold, but then the characters get to big.

> Is there a possibility to make a character look bold, but the size stays
the
> same?

> Thanks,

> Bonny

Mon, 10 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Bold Text is larger than normal text!
On Thu, 23 Dec 1999 08:27:08 +0100, "Bonny Gijzen"

Quote:

>I want to make an app. which has a text box on it {RichEdit}.
>I want to make a specific text bold, but then the characters get to big.

>Is there a possibility to make a character look bold, but the size stays the
>same?

I'll take a stab. How about using a smaller font size and making it
bold? Anything else is likely to involve fairly {*filter*} API stuff.

Mon, 10 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Bold and non-bold text in a label?

2. Rich Text Control and searching for bolded text

3. Copying a text file into a large text box

5. Text box control: storing a large amounf of text

6. RichTextBox Control - Adding Bold text mixed with normal text - How?

7. Printing bold and normal

8. Controltips text = bold - possible?

9. Display a text in bold using VB?

10. Bolding text in concatenated fields

11. Bold Face Popup text

12. How to bold text in report on a condition