error 91 - object or block with variable not set
Author Message
 error 91 - object or block with variable not set

We run a VB program connecting to a SQL Server DB on a test server and it
runs fine.  If we try to run it on a Production server we are getting this
error.  It is{*filter*} up right at the ADO connection string.  The DBA's say
the MDAC version is the same on both servers.  Are we missing a .dll or
something?? Any help is appreciated, thanks

Wed, 30 Jun 2004 01:59:31 GMT
 error 91 - object or block with variable not set
Since nobody answered your question after 4 days (according to
Google), I'm going to give you the easy answer and hope you've
overlooked it ;)

Look for mismatched If..EndIf pairs in the code immediately before
your connection string.  Sorry if this doesn't turn out to be the
answer.

Quote:

> We run a VB program connecting to a SQL Server DB on a test server and it
> runs fine.  If we try to run it on a Production server we are getting this
> error.  It is{*filter*} up right at the ADO connection string.  The DBA's say
> the MDAC version is the same on both servers.  Are we missing a .dll or
> something?? Any help is appreciated, thanks

Sun, 04 Jul 2004 05:36:14 GMT

1. Error 91-Object or block with variable not set

2. Error 91 - object or block width variable not set

3. Object variable or With block variable not set (Error 91)

4. error 91 Object Variable o on with block variable is not set

5. Runtime error 91/Object variable or With block variable not set problems

6. runtime error: 91 Object variable or with block variable not set

7. Object variable or With block variable not set (Error 91) Please Help

8. Run Time Error 91: Object variable or With Block variable not set

9. VB 5.0 - Error:91 Object Variable Or With Block Variable Not Set

10. Object variable or With block variable not set (Error 91)

11. Error 91 Object variable or With-Block, variable not set

12. Debugging COM+ Componets -- Runtime error 91- Object variable or with block not set