German-English compiler for VBA for Excel
Author Message
 German-English compiler for VBA for Excel

Earlier I wrote some VBA programs for Excel.
Unfortunately I had to write them in German.
Today with Windows 95 it's also possible to write them in English.

Does someone know, if there's a way to compile my old German VBA files to
English VBA files.
ALL COMMANDS IN ENGLISH, THAT WOULD BE GREAT !!!

Please drop me a mail

__SM

Fri, 16 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Differents between IE5 English/German ?

2. Help, DAO and JET Errors in German not English

3. English vs. German Installation

4. English / German language runtimes difference

5. English vs. German Installation

6. Help messages in German and not english???

7. English and German version of VB4 on one PC

8. VB Disasembler - english translations of the german

9. Different between IE5 German/English ?

10. Problem with Date between English and German

11. Problem with DSN using ODBC access in CrystalReports 5.0 (german and english version)

12. Converter/Compiler for exchanging Japanese/English based basic program