Crystal Reports Open Report Problem
Author Message
 Crystal Reports Open Report Problem

Hi,

I built a application that access an Access db.  To display the data, I
use CR.  I put the app on our network server, and the only people who can
use it have VB on their machine.  I know this sounds like a missing dll
or vbx, but I ran the Application setup wizard and put all the listed
files in the working directory of the app on the network server.  ANy
suggestions?

Also is there a utility or app out there that lists all the dll/vbx's in
memeory?

Thanks.

%  Dan Schwitalla               %  All opinions expressed by me   %

%                               %  the opinions of others.        %

Tue, 19 Aug 1997 22:16:33 GMT
 Crystal Reports Open Report Problem
| Hi,

| Also is there a utility or app out there that lists all the dll/vbx's in
| memeory?

Try WPS.EXE in the vb/cdk directory for that utility....

--

// Ian (McYork)
If Comments = True then "Great" else "Disclaim"

Sun, 24 Aug 1997 15:04:28 GMT
 Crystal Reports Open Report Problem

Quote:
>I built a application that access an Access db.  To display the data, I
>use CR.  I put the app on our network server, and the only people who can
>use it have VB on their machine.  I know this sounds like a missing dll
>or vbx, but I ran the Application setup wizard and put all the listed
>files in the working directory of the app on the network server.  ANy
>suggestions?

I had the same problem. I found the solution in the helpfile from CR. (look at
runtime requerments for the dll's you need). The VB-setupwizard forget
to take these dll's. Even when i add them to the file-list they were not
unpacked. But when i copy them by hand in the windows-directory the problem is
solved.

good luck
walther

Sun, 24 Aug 1997 19:38:23 GMT

1. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

2. problems opening crystal report: error 20535

3. i have problem to open crystal report

4. Crystal Reports ANd VB 6.0 Printing reports using CRPEAUTO Object, specifying paper orientation problem

5. Crystal Report -- Web Report Problem

6. Crystal Report Problem in reporting!!

7. Crystal Report -- Web Report Problem

8. Crystal Report Problem in reporting!!

9. Problems designing report in crystal reports

10. Problem with report in Visual Basic and Crystal Reports

11. Problem refreshing report data in crystal reports 4.6

12. Problem with report in Visual Basic and Crystal Reports(2)