getting default mail profile using MAPI control
Author Message
 getting default mail profile using MAPI control

What would be the best way of getting the default mail profile using
the MAPI controls using code?  I want to avoid having to choose the
mail profile every time that I run the program.  Is there any resources
out there to point me in the right way?  Thank you!

* Sent from RemarQ http://www.*-*-*.com/ The Internet's Discussion Network *

Sun, 21 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 getting default mail profile using MAPI control
thank you, to anyone that would have helped.  I got my program to work
the way I want it to.

Sun, 21 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB4 MAPI Using Default Mail Profile

2. VB4 MAPI Using Default Mail Profile

3. Send Mail using CDO or MAPI without using a profile

4. Logon using default profiles for MAPI

5. Logon using default profiles for MAPI

6. VB 4 MAPI default Profile

7. MAPI/Exchange/Default Profile

8. MAPI, VB4 and MAil Profile

9. Is it possible to create a MAIL (MAPI) Profile in VB

10. MAPI Session Problem - Getting Profile?

11. Changing default mail profile in Code

12. HELP - Default Mail Profile for VB5.0 ...