OLE Containers and Excell
Author Message
 OLE Containers and Excell

Is it possible to show multiple sheets in an OLE container?  When I
set a container to display an Excell file with multiple sheets it
shows only the active sheet.

Sun, 02 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 OLE Containers and Excell

The sheets should be there but I've noticed the OLE container will often
resize itself to hide the sheet tabs. To test this, once the sheet loads,
try pressing Ctrl-Tab and Ctrl-Shift-Tab to move forward and backward
through multiple sheets.
--
Hope this helps...

Jeffrey Renton

Quote:
> Is it possible to show multiple sheets in an OLE container?  When I
> set a container to display an Excell file with multiple sheets it
> shows only the active sheet.

Tue, 04 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Display multi sheet Excell file in OLE container?

2. Q: OLE Container and Database OLE object field

3. OLE-Automation & OLE-Container control

4. OLE control and OLE container

8. OLE To Excell (CopyFromRecordset)

9. OLE container question

10. Accessing MS Word document in OLE Container Control

11. Visio OLE Container problem

12. Controlling Visio from the VB Ole container