New VB user needs a little help
Author Message
 New VB user needs a little help

Hi,

I am creating a screen saver in VB5. How would I go about getting an image
to scroll from off right-hand the edge of the screen, to off the left-hand
edge of the screen? It is all going to be designed for 800x600.

Also. When I did a screen saver before, I got it to work, but every time I
exited, it re-started. How do I dump it from memory?

Thanks a lot. Would it be wrong to ask for you to CC your NG response to me,

Daniel Vesma
www.thewebtree.com/daniel-vesma

Tue, 31 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. I need help with a datediff problem ( a fairly new user who needs help)

2. new to vbscripting and need a little help.

3. Need help, a little new at API calls

4. New VB User Needs Help

5. New VB User Needs Help

6. new VB. user need help with Change Event

7. New VB user need help with API's and Splash Forms

8. New VB user needs Help!

9. A little User Control Help Needed

10. New VB user need help with general sub

11. Need help with little VB problem

12. Need a little help from my VB friends