COM PORT INTERACTION
Author Message
 COM PORT INTERACTION

Hey,

I have this Infrared receiver on a com port, with a remote control.

Is there any way I can get the input from it in VB ???

Thnx
TP.

Wed, 12 May 2004 04:44:55 GMT
 COM PORT INTERACTION
Have you been able to see serial decoded data using hyerterminal?
If so,then look up the the MScomm command in VB help abd seach the net for
MScomm also.

Regards
JG

Quote:
> Hey,

> I have this Infrared receiver on a com port, with a remote control.

> Is there any way I can get the input from it in VB ???

> Thnx
> TP.

Wed, 12 May 2004 05:06:08 GMT

1. Finding COM Ports - Mouse dies when VB talks to its COM Port

2. Serial Port Communication/Interaction

3. VB4.0 sending commands to rs232 (com port) and printer port

4. COM Port as Data Source

5. COM port communication

6. How to send data to a com-port

7. COM Port Communication

8. Access & COM ports

9. How do I open a COM port

10. CONTROLLING COM PORT

11. Can Access use com ports to read data ?

12. Geting data from the com port