resize - minimize form? 
Author Message
 resize - minimize form?

how can I create a Form that doesn't allows to
resize but they can minimize the Form...?

--
   Signed,

      MAGiC MANiAC^mTo


      http://www.*-*-*.com/
      ICQ# 20619966



Mon, 25 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 resize - minimize form?
Set the BorderStyle to FixedSingle.


Quote:

> how can I create a Form that doesn't allows to
> resize but they can minimize the Form...?



Mon, 25 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 resize - minimize form?

but the minimize button of the form is away
when I use borderstyle to fixedsingle...

can I fix this?...

--
   Signed,

      MAGiC MANiAC^mTo


      http://welcome.to/mto/
      ICQ# 20619966



Quote:
> Set the BorderStyle to FixedSingle.



> > how can I create a Form that doesn't allows to
> > resize but they can minimize the Form...?



Mon, 25 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 resize - minimize form?
OK, missed that.  This is one way....

Option Explicit
Dim OrigX as Integer, OrigY as Integer

Private Sub Form_Load()  'Load Event
  OrigX = Form1.Width
  OrigY = Form1.Height
End Sub

Private Sub Form_Resize  ' Resize Event
  Form1.Width = OrigX
  Form1.Height = OrigY
End Sub

Philip

Quote:

> but the minimize button of the form is away
> when I use borderstyle to fixedsingle...



Mon, 25 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 resize - minimize form?
Do as the other person said and set the Border to FixedSingle but also turn
MinButton to True.
Quote:

>how can I create a Form that doesn't allows to
>resize but they can minimize the Form...?

>--
>   Signed,

>      MAGiC MANiAC^mTo


>      http://welcome.to/mto/
>      ICQ# 20619966



Mon, 25 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 resize - minimize form?

Quote:
> but the minimize button of the form is away
> when I use borderstyle to fixedsingle...

Set the Border Style to 1-Fixed Single and the Min Button property to True.

--
C West



Mon, 25 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 resize - minimize form?
That's an even better way!

Quote:
> Set the Border Style to 1-Fixed Single and the Min Button property to
True.

> --
> C West




Mon, 25 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 
 [ 7 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. resizing a form after minimize-restore

2. How to disable minimize/maximize/resize on an MDI Form

3. Child form resize minimize (?)

4. Minimize a form when minimizing a child of it

5. Minimize an SDI -Form when minimizing an other...

6. MDI Child Resizing if minimized and not after restore

7. minimize/resize preview-window while CR is waiting for data from stored procedure

8. Minimize does fire resize.

9. MDI Child Resizing if minimized and not after restore

10. Disabling Minimize/Maximize/Resize on MDIForm?

11. Resizing Everything when Form Resizes

12. Resizing an object when a form is resized.....

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software