graphics filter to convert array(x,y) to standard graphics
Author Message
 graphics filter to convert array(x,y) to standard graphics

writes

Quote:
>I'm doing some microscopy stuff and i get my images saved in a binary format
>consisting of an array of double-precision floating-point values, usually 512
>by 512 elements. I'd like to create a graphics filter so I can view these
>files in, say, Paint Shop Pro, Thumbs+ or even insert it as picture object in
>MS Word. How difficult is it to do this task? I'll appreciate any kind of
>info on this problem..

What is each floating point value supposed to represent in terms of an
image?

--
Richard Mason

Thu, 20 Sep 2001 04:00:00 GMT

1. Saving graphics objects to an standard graphics file

2. Sprite graphic sample code with Visual Basic.Net standard

3. Full screen graphics with VB 4 Standard

4. using good graphics instead of standard buttons and windows

5. Can VB4.0 Standard Plot Vector Graphics?

6. Standard Windows Icons and Graphics

7. Visio's Graphic Filter

8. Save Word-shapes using GIFIMP32 graphic-filter?

9. Visual Basic Graphic Import Filter

10. Help with MS Office graphics filters

11. Using Aldus/MS graphics filters with VB

12. Graphic example - 'smart' connected graphic objects