VB6 Package & Deployment Wizard
Author Message
 VB6 Package & Deployment Wizard

I created a set of cabfiles including the setup program
automatically with the above mention VB6 tool.
When I start the setup, I always get an error message
when the setup program starts to compile the lines in the
script which are installing my files.
The error message says "wrong syntax"!
Does anybody know how to fix that. I tried already a lot!

Thanks for help
Werner

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

Mon, 30 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Question about VB6 Package & Deployment Wizard

2. VB6 Package & Deployment Wizard Question

3. VB6, Package & Deployment Wizard Help

4. Errors from VB6 Package & Deployment Wizard

5. VB6 Package & Deployment Wizard

6. VB6 and Package & Deployment Wizard

7. VB6:Using Package & Deployment Wizard

8. Package & Deployment Wizard Questions (VB6)

9. Package&Deployment Wizard VB6

10. Alternatives to the VB6 Package & Deployment Wizard???

11. about the Package and Deployment Wizard (VB6)

12. VB6 (SP5): Package and Deployment Wizard Dependency File