How to: temp = Image1, or temp.Picture = Image1.Picture
Author Message
 How to: temp = Image1, or temp.Picture = Image1.Picture

Quote:
> Dim temp as Image
> temp = Image1
> or,
> temp.Picture = Image1.Picture

> I want to swap two pictures.

Easiest thing to do is to put a third image on the form and set visible to
false. Then to swap all you do is:
Image3 = Image1
Image1 = Image2
Image2 = Image3

--
Michael Temari

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 How to: temp = Image1, or temp.Picture = Image1.Picture
try this:

Dim Temp As StdPicture

Private Sub Command1_Click()
    Set Temp = Picture1.Picture
    Picture2.Picture = Temp
End Sub

hope this helps,

Florian Egel
FLOMIX Studios '97
http://www.Flomix.de

Quote:
> Hi, why can't I,

> Dim temp as Image
> temp = Image1
> or,
> temp.Picture = Image1.Picture

> I want to swap two pictures.

> thanks

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 How to: temp = Image1, or temp.Picture = Image1.Picture
try this:

Dim Temp As StdPicture

Private Sub Command1_Click()
    Set Temp = Picture1.Picture
    Picture2.Picture = Temp
End Sub

hope this helps,

Florian Egel
FLOMIX Studios '97
http://www.Flomix.de

Quote:
> Hi, why can't I,

> Dim temp as Image
> temp = Image1
> or,
> temp.Picture = Image1.Picture

> I want to swap two pictures.

> thanks

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 How to: temp = Image1, or temp.Picture = Image1.Picture
Hi, why can't I,

Dim temp as Image
temp = Image1
or,
temp.Picture = Image1.Picture

I want to swap two pictures.

thanks

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 How to: temp = Image1, or temp.Picture = Image1.Picture

writes:

Quote:

>Hi, why can't I,

>Dim temp as Image
>temp = Image1
>or,
>temp.Picture = Image1.Picture

>I want to swap two pictures.

>thanks

You need to have a three way shuffle.

Think of two cards marked 'A' and 'B' on the table in front of you and a shelf
just above you that is empty.

1. Pick up card 'A' and put it on the shelf.
2. Pick up card 'B' and move it to old position 'A'.
3. Get card off of shelf (marked 'A') and put it in old 'B' position.

We now have 'B' and 'A' cards on table.

So, in terms of graphics, you need an extra image buffer/storage area.

Richard.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. image1.picture from file...

2. API to create Image1.Picture ?

3. image1(index).picture is killing my software !!!

4. Image1.DragIcon = Image3.Picture?

5. Image1.Picture = Picture1.Image failing intermittently in Win 2000

6. My app makes a temp file in win/temp dir upon execution

7. StatusBar.Panels(x).Picture = Image1.Picture does not workin VB4 ?!$>$@#<???

8. image1,move question

9. Q: Looking for Windows Explorer-Like Control - Image1.jpg (0/1)

10. Image1

11. image1.move?

12. Save As from Image1