Know of large sources of lots of ICONS?
Author Message
 Know of large sources of lots of ICONS?

There's many to be found on the Web; have you tried search engines?  The
difficulty I've had is finding files that contain both 16x16 and 32x32
images.
Quote:

>(nothing!)

Sun, 03 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Know of large sources of lots of ICONS?
Yes, i have tried search engines. it seems like they all have the same crap.
I'd be willing to buy a cd full of them if i knew of a place or web site
that sold them. i'm not talking about "dime a dozen" icons that are just a
bunch of shapes, but ones that you would actuall use in your projects.

i'd appreciate any help

thanks

Quote:
> There's many to be found on the Web; have you tried search engines?  The
> difficulty I've had is finding files that contain both 16x16 and 32x32
> images.

> >(nothing!)

Sun, 03 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Know of large sources of lots of ICONS?
I found a bunch at www.vbaccelerator.com
Neila

Quote:

>Yes, i have tried search engines. it seems like they all have the same
crap.
>I'd be willing to buy a cd full of them if i knew of a place or web site
>that sold them. i'm not talking about "dime a dozen" icons that are just a
>bunch of shapes, but ones that you would actuall use in your projects.

>i'd appreciate any help

>thanks

>> There's many to be found on the Web; have you tried search engines?  The
>> difficulty I've had is finding files that contain both 16x16 and 32x32
>> images.

>> >(nothing!)

Sun, 03 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Converting Large Icons to Small Icons

2. Converting Large Icons to Small Icons

3. I have a lot of source code

4. Lots of source code & mini projects

5. I have a lot of source code

6. Lot of Free Source Code Here!

7. Lots of free source code and mini vb projects

8. I have a lot of source code

9. Save icon help (I help you lot enough)

10. adding lots and lots of pictures to the executable

11. Lots and Lots of Controls slow things down....

12. Source code is too large