Calling a C function from VB
Author Message
 Calling a C function from VB

Hi

Has anyone tried calling a Win32 C program from VB.I would like to
call the same from VB.

1) The code is not compiled and is not in the format of a dll.How do i
pass values to my function?

2) If the code is complied.How do call the same.How do i pass values
into my function?

Wed, 29 Sep 2004 00:57:00 GMT
 Calling a C function from VB
VB does not compile C code. If you want to be able to call C routines, then
typically you wrap them in a C DLL and call them via the VB Declare
statement.

If that's not sufficient, you might want to take a look at TweakVB (
www.tweakvb.com ).

Quote:
> Hi

> Has anyone tried calling a Win32 C program from VB.I would like to
> call the same from VB.

> 1) The code is not compiled and is not in the format of a dll.How do i
> pass values to my function?

> 2) If the code is complied.How do call the same.How do i pass values
> into my function?

Wed, 29 Sep 2004 01:20:22 GMT

1. good VB website(s) for high school CS teacher??

2. call remote vb function from vb.net

3. HOWTO Call a VB Callback function from VB ActiveX control

4. Another CS-Realizer question

5. CS-RCS with VB6

6. ANNOUNCE: CS-RCS Version 1.2

7. Announce: CS-RCS Version 1.1

8. calling access querydef that calls a user defined access function

9. Call Access Sub/function from Excel, VB, etc?

10. Can't call VB functions

11. calling base class function in VB.NET

12. vb.net calls sql server 2000 user defined function