Crystal Reports Problem
Author Message
 Crystal Reports Problem

Hi,

I have a problem with Crystal Report shipped with VB 4.0 and wonder I anyone
out there can help.

I have wrote a program at work using VB which writes the stages for a
process to an access database. The process is a chemical one and involves
adding various chemicals at different stages of the process.
Now that I have almost finished the program I want to print the process out
using a report from crystal reports. I want to have each of the steps
contained within a record printing as below

1. Start ducting sprays.
2. Charge 10000 litres of water.
3. Add 355 kg of DCPNA.

etc

I can do this bit, but before printing the stages I want to have a list of
the chemicals which are used, as follows :

Code        Material Name        Quantity
R0103      DCPNA                    355 kg

I want the materials to be displayed at the beginning of the report if a
particular field has the word ADD in it.
I can print either of these reports separately but not as one report.
Thanks in advance.

Richard

Thu, 18 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Crystal Reports Problem

Hi,
There is a problem with the version of CRW bundled with VB in that it
doesn't support multiple details sections.  There are two solutions to
this.  First upgrade to Version 6 (150ish) or I think you might be able
to create your two reports and include one in the other as a subreport.

Hope this helps,

Fergal Moran.

Quote:

> Hi,

> I have a problem with Crystal Report shipped with VB 4.0 and wonder I
> anyone
> out there can help.

> I have wrote a program at work using VB which writes the stages for a
> process to an access database. The process is a chemical one and
> involves
> adding various chemicals at different stages of the process.
> Now that I have almost finished the program I want to print the
> process out
> using a report from crystal reports. I want to have each of the steps
> contained within a record printing as below

> 1. Start ducting sprays.
> 2. Charge 10000 litres of water.
> 3. Add 355 kg of DCPNA.

> etc

> I can do this bit, but before printing the stages I want to have a
> list of
> the chemicals which are used, as follows :

> Code        Material Name        Quantity
> R0103      DCPNA                    355 kg

> I want the materials to be displayed at the beginning of the report if
> particular field has the word ADD in it.
> I can print either of these reports separately but not as one report.
> Thanks in advance.

> Richard

Thu, 18 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal Report Problem in reporting!!

2. Crystal Report Problem in reporting!!

3. Crystal Report Problem in reporting!!

4. crystal report problem

5. Crystal Report problem

6. crystal report problem

7. Crystal Reports Problem