Regarding MSComm Serial Communication Control version 2.1.0.1 [rz1.txt] (1/1)
Author Message
 Regarding MSComm Serial Communication Control version 2.1.0.1 [rz1.txt] (1/1)

Quote:

>Subject: Regarding MSComm Serial Communication Control version 2.1.0.1 [rz1.txt]
>(1/1)
>Date: 28 Jul 1995 05:22:23 GMT

>Recently I installed the above control and followed the steps detailed in the
>accompanying MSComm.txt file.
>Using the sample Visual Basic 3.0 Professional code, VBTerm.mak to test the
>control, with both 2400 and 14.4 baud Hayes compatible modems, the control
>still has the same problem as with the previous version.

>Could any one please send me information on how I can get over this problem.
>I have searched Microsoft Developer Network and TechNet CDs for answers,
>but the did not provide any.
>Regards
>Robert Zanin
>end

Robert,

Your message was uuencoded, so a lot of people probably didn't get to read it.
 However, about the mscomm.vbx, I've been trying to use it under Windows95 and
have found that I cannot get it to dial my USRobotics modem.  I haven't
figured out why yet.

Robert

Robert L. Brown

Tue, 13 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Regarding MSComm Serial Communication Control version 2.1.0.1 (0/1)

2. Problems with using the control MSComm for serial port communication

3. Question regarding serial port communication..

4. simple serial communication - mscomm.ocx

5. Serial communication using MSCOMM

6. serial communication and MSCOMM

7. Any experts on Serial Communications with MSComm?

8. VB Communications, MSComm, Serial Ports and Modems...

9. Modem, serial port, MSComm and VB Communications

10. Serial port, MSComm, Modem and VB communication

11. Serial Communications with MSCOMM

12. MSComm or VB Programer's guide to Serial Communication