Error running under NT4 WS
Author Message
 Error running under NT4 WS

I've a little problem :

I build a program under VB 6 SP3. I use the Tree View, Drive and files
viewers OCX.
He work perfect under W98, but under NT4 WS SP4, I obtain this message :
"You do not have the appropriate license to use this functionality".

I use an Install made whith the included package builder.

What could the solution be ?

Thanks.

KISTER Samuel - France
Del the _ from the mail adress. No spam.

Wed, 12 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Reboot NT4 WS with VBA

2. dir$ prob returning dir from NT4 share to 95 ws

3. Help: VB5EE NT4 WS Threed32 license functionality

4. RegConnectRegistry use in VB 4.0/NT4.0 WS

5. Personal WS vs Peer WS

6. DLL not found when macro run under win2000 but works under NT4

7. Problem running .Net app on NT4

8. Visual basic runs on windows 98 but not nt4.0

9. Trouble getting a VB3/Access Jet 2.0 DB App to run in NT4.0

10. Trouble getting a VB3.0 db app to run under NT4.0

11. running vb3 app. on nt4

12. Vb.Net running under Windows NT4