control arrays at run time
Author Message
 control arrays at run time

hello,

 i need a way to make an control array or one allready made bigger.

i have a  winsock that listens for connection request on port 1000 then
transfers it to another winsock. i have make an array that has ten winsocks
but i want to be able to go to 100 but that would take forever to do in
design time putting the winsock icon in plus i don't need them all, all the
time. can someone help me. if you need my code (vb5) email me.

Fri, 25 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 control arrays at run time
hello,

i need a way to make an control array or one allready made bigger.

i have a  winsock that listens for connection request on port 1000 then
transfers it to another winsock. i have make an array that has ten winsocks
but i want to be able to go to 100 but that would take forever to do in
design time putting the winsock icon in plus i don't need them all, all the
time. can someone help me. if you need my code (vb5) email me.

Fri, 25 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Creating controls in a control array at run-time

2. create & add controls array in run time

3. Control Array at run time

4. Control Array at Run-Time

5. Creating Control Arrays At Run Time

6. Creating control arrays at run time?

7. Control Array at Run Time, Bring to Front

8. VB6 - Creating Control Array at Run Time

9. create a control array at run time

10. Control Array at Run Time, Bring to Front

11. Creating control arrays at run-time - is this possible?

12. Invalid control array index -- Run-Time error '341'