Computers CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP
Author Message
 Computers CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP

Brand new IBM clones are available with quality brand name parts. Why go for a
brand name PC when you can have the smae one or even a better one for less.
If you have any questions regarding prices, please e-mail me for further
INFORMATION!!!!

DON'T miss out!!!

                                        Mark

Wed, 28 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Computers CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP

Quote:
>Brand new IBM clones are available

Technology today is so wonderful... They can clone entire *CORPORATIONS*. :>

Quote:
>If you have any questions regarding prices, please e-mail me for further
>INFORMATION!!!!

Considering how much IBM is worth, this is the deal of the lifetime... :>

*PLEASE* send me info on how I can get my own copy of IBM today! :> :> :>
Robert Woodcock | Note: Your standard disclaimers apply. |

................| it can be quite a curse) - Plucky Duck |

Thu, 29 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Computers CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP

Quote:

>Considering how much IBM is worth, this is the deal of the lifetime... :>

Uh oh, just remember the law of diminishing returns! As more of us want our
own IBM's, the value of all of them decreases. If everyone owned an IBM, they
wouldn't hardly be worth anything at all! :)

----

Catalyst Software, Oak Park, California   Fax:   818.879.1211

Fri, 30 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Computers CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP

2. Comm: UK BookClub for cheaper computer books

3. Comm: UK BookClub for cheaper computer books

4. CHEAP SMOKES

5. ****CABLE BOX DESCRAMBLER**** BUILD YOUR OWN DESCRAMBLER FAST CHEAP AND EASY

6. Free or cheap InterDev hosting?

7. NEWEST BASIC 98 for cheap price!!