need help with crystal report 4.5
Author Message
 need help with crystal report 4.5

Hi recently moved from vb3 to vb4 I had finished one version of the last
program i wrote. I since required to change a few line of code the
conversion from 3 to 4 was smoth enough except for Crystal Report. the
setup wizard made the program under win95 it run fine under windows3.11
except my report keep on giving me missing database dll. I verified the
database it was not the problem. if i run the program compiled on my
machine it works fine but on a new machine the report don't work.

any idea would be greatly appreciated.

R. Mc Donald

Thu, 24 Sep 1998 04:00:00 GMT

1. Need help printing LARGE reports with VB3.0 and Crystal Reports 4.5

2. Help is needed for Crystal Report 4.5

3. FS: Crystal Reports Pro 4.5, Standard 4.5

4. Crystal Reports 4.5 ... Help Access Security

5. Crystal Reports 4.5 to Seagate Crystal Info 6.0 API

6. Bound Reports Crystal Reports 4.5 Pro

7. Crystal Report 4.5

8. Crystal Reports 4.5

9. Is there anything better than Crystal Report 4.5?

10. Crystal Report 4.5 Stored Procedure

11. Crystal Reports 4.5 Feedback to Visual Basic 4.

12. Crystal Reports 4.5 Resources