New VB Homepage - Visual Basic Island
Author Message
 New VB Homepage - Visual Basic Island

Hey guys and gals! There's a new Visual Basic Homepage Out! Visual Basic
Island at

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Check it out! You may find just what you're looking for there! Files, Code,
Links, Question and Answers, and more! So, C'mon! Check it out!

Please mail me for suggestions, comments and whatever else.

--
Visit Visual Basic Island - "The Visual Basic Home, away from Home" at
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 06 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 New VB Homepage - Visual Basic Island

Quote:

>Hey guys and gals! There's a new Visual Basic Homepage Out! Visual Basic
>Island at

>http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/8710/

Get rid of the annoying animations.
FAR, far too much cute stuff that takes a long time to load,
never stops, and contributes nothing.

Most people don't browse with 166MHz pentiums or better.

     Bob O`Bob
--

Tue, 09 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 New VB Homepage - Visual Basic Island

Quote:

>Hey guys and gals! There's a new Visual Basic Homepage Out! Visual Basic
>Island at

>http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/8710/

Get rid of the annoying animations.
FAR, far too much cute stuff that takes a long time to load,
never stops, and contributes nothing.

Most people don't browse with 166MHz pentiums or better.

That said, it looks like you've built an interesting collection of links.

     Bob O`Bob
--

Tue, 09 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 New VB Homepage - Visual Basic Island

Quote:
>>http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/8710/
>Get rid of the annoying animations.
>FAR, far too much cute stuff that takes a long time to load,
>never stops, and contributes nothing.
>Most people don't browse with 166MHz pentiums or better.

I browse with a p166 with 32 meg... and you should se my kernal usage
(100%) with all that stuff going on.
Quote:
>That said, it looks like you've built an interesting collection of links.

>     Bob O`Bob
>--

Wed, 10 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 New VB Homepage - Visual Basic Island

>>http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/8710/
>Get rid of the annoying animations.
>FAR, far too much cute stuff that takes a long time to load,
>never stops, and contributes nothing.
>Most people don't browse with 166MHz pentiums or better.

I browse with a p166 with 32 meg... and you should se my kernal usage
(100%) with all that stuff going on.
Quote:
>That said, it looks like you've built an interesting collection of links.

>     Bob O`Bob
>--

Wed, 10 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Long Island, NY - Visual Basic SIG Metting

2. Auto-refresh Internet homepage with Visual Basic

3. Visual Basic Homepage!

4. Great new software homepage

5. New Homepage

6. New Homepage

7. NEW QBASIC SPINBALL Homepage is UP!

8. New ASIC 5.0 Homepage

9. New utilities, ActiveX and code at my homepage

10. New utilities and code for vb4 at my homepage

11. !!Register to a new Programming homepage!!