VScroll-problem
Author Message
 VScroll-problem

Hi, VB-Lovers,

how can I check if the upper button or the lower button of a vscroll control
is pressed?

Thanks in advance,

Dennis Schramm
www.dennis-schramm.com

Sat, 10 Apr 2004 05:58:56 GMT
 VScroll-problem
One method is to subclass the form for a WM_VSCROLL (&H115) message. I
believe lParam is the hWnd of the control, wParam = 0 indicates the top
arrow; wParam = 1 indicates lower arrow ... although I've been know to be
wrong in the past.

Quote:
> Hi, VB-Lovers,

> how can I check if the upper button or the lower button of a vscroll
control
> is pressed?

> Thanks in advance,

> Dennis Schramm
> www.dennis-schramm.com

Sat, 10 Apr 2004 08:55:34 GMT
 VScroll-problem

Quote:
> One method is to subclass the form for a WM_VSCROLL (&H115) message. I
> believe lParam is the hWnd of the control, wParam = 0 indicates the top
> arrow; wParam = 1 indicates lower arrow ... although I've been know to be
> wrong in the past.

Huh? Sorry, but I'm quite a newbie to VB. How to do this?

Dennis Schramm
www.dennis-schramm.com

Sat, 10 Apr 2004 15:10:43 GMT
 VScroll-problem

released on Mon, 22 Oct 2001 23:58:56 +0200 bearing the
following fruit:

Quote:
>Hi, VB-Lovers,

>how can I check if the upper button or the lower button of a vscroll control
>is pressed?

Private Sub Form_Load()
  With VScroll1
    .Min = 0
    .Max = 10
    .Value = 0
    .Tag = 0
  End With
End Sub

Private Sub VScroll1_Change()
  If Val(VScroll1.Tag) < VScroll1.Value Then
    MsgBox "Down"
  Else
    MsgBox "Up"
  End If
  VScroll1.Tag = VScroll1.Value
End Sub

Sat, 10 Apr 2004 15:27:43 GMT

1. VScroll Problems

2. Keeping VScroll.Value=VScroll.max

3. Problems with VScroll-Control

4. Problems with VScroll...

5. Capturing VScroll and WndProc

6. Help Creating a useful VScroll bar

7. Scroll Bars (vscroll) an over coming the 32K restriction

8. Strange VScroll

9. Vscroll VB5.0

10. Vscroll in listbox

11. Text box with vScroll in VB5