POP Package's for floppy disks/CD's
Author Message
 POP Package's for floppy disks/CD's

I'm looking for some packaging for my software, so that I can
merchandise it locally at a few stores. What I am looking for is simular
to the packages that you see CompuServe, AOL, and Prodigy using for
their disks, or CD's, when they are packaged with a computer magazine at
the newstand. This is a cardboard, or "card stock" envelope just the
right size for a CD to fit inside. Know what I'm talking about? There
must be companies that sell these either plain white, or will print them
for you?

Or if anyone knows of a company that sells packaging of other types,
that would be suitable for what I am doing.

Thanks a bunch!
--
Jim Dompier
IslandSoft

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~islesoft/

Fri, 09 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Diskette's properties in Floppy Disk

2. VB5 App Wiz won't write to a CD R disk

3. Can't add more tracks to audio disk with EZ CD Pro and Yamaha 4100

4. Trapping 'Save to Floppy' ERROR codes

5. disk full '''!!!!

6. Program crashed after selecting floppy drive, CD-ROM drive, Zip drive that didn't have disk in

7. Floppy disk to disk copy?

8. Packaging Wizard: 'Run on Complete'

9. How to create 'Packages' of classes

10. Exe on CD should use DLL's on CD

11. I'm looking for VB 3 Pro's #8 install disk

12. 'Disk or Network Error'